Our services are completely free. Thanks to our partnerships with local schools and companies, we receive commissions that are never paid by the student.

It is important for us to make sure that our clients pay the same list prices.

Long-term courses require a Student Visa, the bureaucratic process takes several months to complete.

  • Once you have chosen the school, you will receive the application forms to be filled in and the documents required by the enrollment procedures.

  • Once we have received the documents and forms, we will check them and forward them to the school.

  • The school will check that all documents are correct and will send them to the Immigration Office.

  • The COE (Certificate of Eligibility) will be issued by the Immigration Office and will be sent to the school, which will send it to your address by post (DHL with tracking number), as soon as you have paid the tuition fees.

  • Delivery of the COE, at which point you will have to go to the Japanese Embassy / Consulate closest to you to convert it into a Student Visa on your passport.

Sure! Even though most Japanese schools offer courses of at least 1 year, you can only pay for the first 6 months and decide later whether to extend or not without any extra fees.

Yes you can! Some schools may require some extra documents or tests, but you can be enrolled without problems.

Yes you can! As most schools offer courses with different lengths.

All our partner schools use the “direct” method, they use the language you have chosen to learn, right from the first lesson.
Don’t worry, it is a very efficient method that optimizes learning time.

In Japan, yes, with the Student Visa you can work up to a maximum of 28 hours per week. We at WestudyAway and many schools offer support for finding a part-time job.

Since schools organize schedules by level, it is usually not possible to choose course schedules. Sometimes, however, it is possible to find a solution for specific needs, that must be discussed directly with the school.

Each school has extra courses or classes, for each of which a certain language level is the mandatory requirement. For example, a medium to high level of Japanese is generally required to take business courses.

Courses are divided into quarters in most schools. Although classes are usually held from Monday to Friday, there are a few days off at the end of each term. Therefore, you will not have to attend the course during these days, as well as on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays.

If you choose to stay in the school dormitory, you may be required to pay one or more months prior to your arrival in Japan.

For further information on these or other issues, please contact us

Achieve your goals with us!

The cookies on this site are used by us and our partners for various purposes, including customized content, targeted advertising on your interests and measurement of site performance. To manage or disable these cookies, change the cookie settings of your browser. For more information, please read our Cookie Policy.